WARNING: THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE COOKIES POLICY IS FOR PURELY INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONTRADICTION BETWEEN THE ENGLISH VERSION AND THE SPANISH VERSION, THE LATTER SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL.
A Cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of the User or their computer and, depending on the information contained and the way it is used, they can be used to recognise the User. The browser memorises Cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, filling a minimum memory space and without damaging the computer or device. Cookies do not hold any type of specific personal information and most of them delete themselves from the hard drive once the browser session is finished (these are the known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept Cookies as standard and, regardless of them, they allow or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without the express consent of the User –through the activation of Cookies in their browsers– AURIGA SPORT, S.L. (hereinafter, AURIGA) will not link data memorised in the Cookies to the User’s personal data provided during the registration.
What type of cookies does this Website use?
|google analytics||_ga||Third Party||Read More|
Depending on who is the owner of the cookie:
– First party cookies: Those sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain managed by AURIGA and from which the info or the service required by the User is provided.
– Third party cookies: Those sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain not managed by AURIGA, but by another entity which handles the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
– Session cookies: Those designed to collect data while the User accesses the Website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies that store data in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
– Technical cookies: These enable Users to browse the Website, and use different options or services. They are used, among other things, to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access areas of restricted access and use security elements during browsing and share contents through social media.
– Personalisation cookies: These enable the user to access the Website with some general predefined features based on a series of criteria from the User’s terminal (language, type of browser, local settings depending on the location, etc.).
– Analytic Cookies: Those that quantify the number of Users and carry out measurements and statistical analysis of how the Users use AURIGA’s services and products. They are used to with the aim of improving the offer of services and products provided by AURIGA.
NOTE: The cookie will never be associated to any personal data that identifies the User. The aforementioned cookies will only be used for statistical purposes which enhance the optimization of the Users’ experience at the Website.
Users can able, disable or delete the Cookies installed in their equipment through the settings of the browser installed in their computer or device. These are the instruction to set Cookies in the main browsers:
Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, contact Google support or visit the Help section of the browser.
Tools -> Options -> Privacy and Security -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, contact Mozilla support or visit the Help section of the browser.
- Internet Explorer:
Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, contact Microsoft support or visit the Help section of the browser.
Preferences -> Security. For more information, contact Apple support or visit the Help section of the browser.
If Users have any questions about the present Cookies Policy, feel free to contact AURIGA at email@example.com